|Birth name||Bryan William Redpath|
|Date of birth||2 July 1971|
|Place of birth||Galashiels, Scotland|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||82 kg (12 st 13 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Early life and family
Rugby playing career
Before leaving to play professional rugby for Melrose RFC, Racing club de Narbonne Méditerranée in France, and Sale Sharks in England. Redpath won 60 caps for Scotland, captaining the team on a number of occasions. He appeared at three Rugby World Cups in 1995, 1999 and 2003.
After retiring from playing, Redpath took on coaching roles. He was the backs' coach at Gloucester Rugby 2005 to 2009 before being promoted to Head Coach in June 2009. He resigned from his Gloucester role in 2012 and joined Sale Sharks. He was confirmed as the Director of Rugby post at Sale Sharks in June 2012. However, on 30 October 2012, Redpath was removed from his position to become Head Coach whilst Steve Diamond became new Director of Rugby. In March 2015, Redpath left Sale and took up the position of Head Coach for RFU Championship side Yorkshire Carnegie.
In January 2017, he announced that at the end of the season he was leaving rugby coaching roles to take up a job outside rugby.
Since leaving the Rugby world, Bryan has taken up various roles in the deliverable Foreign Exchange Sector, working specifically with large multinational organisations, advising on bespoke FX Risk Management strategies. Most recently he has taken up the post of Head of Strategic Sales at Jackson Swiss Partners, one of the industry's fastest growing Start-Ups. 
- "Scotland record historic Twickenham victory to secure Calcutta Cup". The National.
- "Redpath a Sale item after French row". The Scotsman. 10 August 2000. Retrieved 27 March 2022.
- "Gloucester part company with Ryan". BBC Sport. 11 June 2009. Retrieved 11 June 2009.
- "Gloucester threaten Sale over Bryan Redpath's departure". BBC Sport. 18 April 2012. Retrieved 18 April 2012.
- "Bryan Redpath is confirmed as Sale Sharks boss". BBC News. 1 June 2012. Retrieved 9 June 2012.
- "Bryan Redpath removed as Sale Sharks' Director of Rugby". BBC Sport. 30 October 2012. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- "Bryan Redpath: Yorkshire Carnegie appoint ex-Sale coach". BBC Sport. 13 March 2015. Retrieved 11 March 2018.
- "Bryan Redpath: Yorkshire Carnegie head coach to leave club at end of the season". BBC Sport. 10 January 2017. Retrieved 11 March 2018.
- "Welcome Bryan Redpath". London Scottish Rugby. 29 April 2022. Retrieved 29 April 2022.
- Stanford, Mark. "Bryan Redpath signs up for role with Jackson Swiss Partners". Telegrah & Argos. Telegrah & Argos. Retrieved 3 May 2022.
- "Redpath ready and willing to answer call-up for Lions". The Scotsman. 31 March 2005. Retrieved 25 April 2015.
- Sporting Heroes
- Sale Sharks profile