|No. 79 New Orleans Saints|
|Date of birth:||January 16, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Bakersfield, California|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||300 lb (136 kg)|
|High school:||Tulare (CA)|
Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2014
|Stats at NFL.com|
Bryce Harris (born January 16, 1989) is an American football offensive tackle who is currently playing for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League. He signed with the Atlanta Falcons as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at Fresno State.
New Orleans Saints
Harrris signed with the New Orleans Saints to join the active roster from the Atlanta Falcons practice squad. On November 25, 2012, he made his NFL Debut against the San Francisco 49ers, but was unable to finish the game due getting injured in the first quarter. On November 27, 2012, he was placed on Injured Reserve due to his broken leg injury.
The Saints re-signed Harris on March 20, 2015.
- "Falcons’ undrafted free agents include James Rodgers". profootballtalk.nbcsports.com. Retrieved May 2, 2012.
- "Falcons cut roster to 53". atlantafalcons.com. Retrieved August 31, 2012.
- "Atlanta Falcons: 3 added to round out practice squad". ajc.com. Retrieved September 2, 2012.
- "Saints sign Falcons offensive lineman Bryce Harris". ajc.com. Retrieved September 11, 2012.
- "Bryce Harris of New Orleans Saints injured vs. 49ers". nfl.com. Retrieved November 25, 2012.
- "Saints place OT Harris on IR, have five players sit out Tuesday’s practice". wwltv.com. Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- Triplett, Mike (March 20, 2015). "Saints re-sign OT Bryce Harris". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2015-03-20.