From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brycheiniog was a small independent petty kingdom in South Wales in the Early Middle Ages. It can also refer to:
- Fan Brycheiniog, highest peak in the Black Mountain region of the Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales
- Theatr Brycheiniog theatre in Brecon
- Gwynfardd Brycheiniog (fl. c. 1170-80), Welsh poet
- Brychan (or Brychan Brycheiniog), legendary 5th-century king of Brycheiniog
- Brycheiniog (magazine), journal founded in 1955 and published by the Brecknock Society and Museum Friends
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brycheiniog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.