From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bua or BUA may refer to:
- Bua, Luzon, Philippines
- Bua Province, Fiji
- Bua (Fijian Communal Constituency, Fiji)
- ISO 639:bua, ISO code for the Buriat language
- Bua, Varberg Municipality, locality in Varberg Municipality, Sweden
- Baptist University of the Américas, university in San Antonio, Texas
- Boston University Academy, high school in Boston, Massachusetts
- British United Airways, former British airline
- Buinsky District (Bua Rayon), a district in the Republic of Tartastan, Russia
- Buinsk, Republic of Tatarstan (Bua), a town in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- Built-Up Area (BUA ) , a term used primarily in urban planning, real estate development, building design and the construction industry.
- Bua Thopia, Albanian monarch.
- Peter Bua, (fl. 1450s) was an Albanian leader of late medieval Despotate of the Morea (Peloponnese).
- Theodore Bua, an Albanian captain of stradioti regiments of the Republic of Venice.
- Jakub Bua Shpata, the last Albanian Despot of the Despotate of Arta.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.