From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bubblegum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bubble gum is a type of chewing gum.
Bubblegum may also refer to:
- Bubblegum pop, a type of pop music
- Bubblegum dance, a type of Eurodance music
- Bubblegum (Mark Lanegan album), 2004
- Bubblegum (Clinic album), 2010
- Bubblegum (The Fevers album), 2011
- "Bubblegum" (song), a 2008 single released by B.G. & Chopper City Boyz
- "Bubblegum" (Jason Derulo song), 2014
- Bubblegum (wrestler), (born 1984), ring name for British professional wrestler Phil Blitz
- Bubble Gum (TV series), a South Korean television series
- Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum of the animated television series Adventure Time
- Bubble Gum (film), a 2011 Hindi film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bubblegum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.