Buckey may refer to:
- Buckey Lasek also known as Bucky Lasek (born 1972), professional skateboarder
- Buckey O'Neill (1860–1898), American soldier, sheriff, newspaper editor, miner, politician, gambler and lawyer, mainly in Arizona, USA
- Buckey Staggers also known as Harley O. Staggers, Jr. (born 1951), Democratic U.S. politician
- Jay C. Buckey (born 1956), American physician, engineer, and astronaut who flew aboard one space shuttle mission (STS-90) as a Payload Specialist
- Jeff Buckey, professional American football player who played offensive lineman for four seasons
- Peggy McMartin Buckey, known in connection with the McMartin preschool trial, a day care sexual abuse case of the 1980s
- Buckey O'Neill Cabin, built in 1890 by William "Buckey" O'Neill in what would become Grand Canyon National Park
- Buckey O'Neill monument, equestrian sculpture by Solon Borglum at Courthouse Plaza, Prescott, Arizona, USA
- Kitterman-Buckey Farm, historic home and farm complex located at Johnsville, Frederick County, Maryland, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buckey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.