Jump to navigation Jump to search
Buckingham House can refer to:
- in England
- Buckingham Palace, originally known as Buckingham House
- in Canada
- in the United States
- Buckingham House (Milford, Connecticut), listed on the NRHP in New Haven County, Connecticut
- William A. Buckingham House, Norwich, Connecticut, listed on the NRHP in Connecticut
- John Buckingham House, Newton, Massachusetts, listed on the NRHP in Massachusetts
- Buckingham-Petty House, Duncan Falls, Ohio, listed on the NRHP in Muskingum County, Ohio
- Sherwood-Davidson and Buckingham Houses, Newark, Ohio, listed on the NRHP in Licking County, Ohio
- Buckingham House (Sevierville, Tennessee), listed on the NRHP in Sevier County, Tennessee
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buckingham House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.