From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) is a plant cultivated for its grain-like seeds; it is also used as a cover crop.
Buckwheat may also refer to:
- Buckwheat family or Polygonaceae, a family of plants
- Tartary buckwheat or Fagopyrum tataricum, cultivated in the Himalayas
- Tall buckwheat, Fagopyrum acutatum, synonym Fagopyrum dibotrys, cultivated for medicinal use and as animal fodder
- Eriogonum or wild buckwheat, a genus of North American plants
- Fallopia convolvulus or wild buckwheat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buckwheat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.