Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up buddies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buddies may refer to:
- Friendship, a relationship between two people who hold mutual affection for each other
- Buddies (TV series), the name of a short-lived sitcom starring Dave Chappelle that aired on ABC in 1996
- Buddies (1976 film), a 1976 Swedish film
- Buddies (1985 film), a 1985 American film
- Buddies (1983 film), a 1983 Australian film
- Buddies (2012 film), a 2012 Brazilian film
- The Buddies, an American doo wop group from the mid-20th century
- Buddies (EP), a 2010 EP by Frank Turner and Jon Snodgrass
- Buddies (play), a 1919 Broadway musical by George V. Hobart with music by Bentley Collingwood Hilliam
- Buddies (album), a 2003 compilation album by Lead, FLAME and w-inds
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buddies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.