Jump to navigation Jump to search
Buffy is a pet form of the female given name Elizabeth.
Buffy or Buffie may also refer to:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (disambiguation), various media and the character
- The Buffy EP, 1999 EP by Velvet Chain
- Buffy (color), a color often used in description of birds
- Buffy coat, a component of blood
- Buffy (album), a 1974 album by Buffy Sainte-Marie for MCA Records
- 2004 XR190, trans-Neptunian object, tentatively nicknamed Buffy
- Buffy (dog), President Vladimir Putin's dog in Russia
- Given name
- Buffy Tyler (born 1978), Playboy playmate
- Buffy-Lynne Williams (born 1977), Canadian rower
- Buffie Carruth (born 1977), American model and fitness instructor
- Buffy (rapper) (born Kim Ju-hyeon, 1995) member of South Korean band MADTOWN
- Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (1900–2002), the queen consort of Great Britain, who had the nickname Buffy as a child
- Darren Robinson (rapper) (1967–1995), also called Buffy, a member of the rap trio The Fat Boys
- Buffy Sainte-Marie (born 1941), folk musician and artist
- Dorothy Buffum Chandler (1901–1997), a Los Angeles cultural leader, was nicknamed Buffy or Buffie or Buff
- Buffy, the sister-in-law of Mike Motley in the 1976–2000 comic strip Motley's Crew
- Buffy Patterson Davis, a character on the 1966–1971 American television series Family Affair
- Buffy Summers, the title character in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer media
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.