Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Buffy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buffy is a pet form of the female given name Elizabeth.
Buffy or Buffie may also refer to:
- Buffy Tyler (born 1978), Playboy playmate
- Buffy-Lynne Williams (born 1977), Canadian rower
- Buffie Carruth (born 1977), American model and fitness instructor
- Buffy (rapper) (born Kim Ju-hyeon, 1995) member of South Korean band MADTOWN
- Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (1900–2002), the queen consort of Great Britain, who had the nickname Buffy as a child
- Darren Robinson (rapper) (1967–1995), also called Buffy, a member of the rap trio The Fat Boys
- Buffy Sainte-Marie (born 1941), folk musician and artist
- Dorothy Buffum Chandler (1901–1997), a Los Angeles cultural leader, was nicknamed Buffy or Buffie or Buff
- Buffy, the sister-in-law of Mike Motley in the 1976–2000 comic strip Motley's Crew
- Buffy Driscoll, a main character and Andi’s best friend on Disney Channel’s Andi Mack
- Buffy Summers, the title character in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer media
- Buffy (album), a 1974 album by Buffy Sainte-Marie for MCA Records
- Buffy (color), a color often used in description of birds
- Buffy (dog), President Vladimir Putin's dog in Russia
- Buffy coat, a component of blood
- The Buffy EP, 1999 EP by Velvet Chain
- 2004 XR190, trans-Neptunian object, nicknamed Buffy
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (disambiguation), various media and the character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.