From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bugsy is a 1991 film about the American gangster Bugsy Siegel.
Bugsy may also refer to:
As a nickname
- Bugsy Siegel (1906-1947), American gangster, founder and leader of Murder Inc.
- John Cunningham (Northern Ireland footballer), football coach and former player
- Martin Goldstein (c. 1905-1941), American mobster and member of Murder Inc.
- Leo Koceski (born 1927), American collegiate football player
- Bugsy Nyskohus (born 1950), Australian former association football player Bohdan Nyskohus
- Bryan Watson (ice hockey) (born 1942), Canadian National Hockey League player
- Bugsy McGraw, ring name of former professional wrestler Michael Davis (born 1945)
- Stomy Bugsy, stage name of French rapper Gilles Duarte (born 1972)
- the title character of Bugsy Malone, a 1976 musical film
- Bugsy (video game), a 1986 text-adventure game
- Bugsy (Pokémon), a character in the Pokémon universe
- Bugsy, a character portrayed by James Russo in the 1984 film Once Upon a Time in America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bugsy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.