Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up built-in in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Built-in, builtin, or built in may refer to:
- Built-in account, an account that is included by default
- Built-in type, a data type for which the programming language provides built-in support
- Shell builtin, a command or a function executed directly in the shell itself
- Builtin function, in computer software and compiler theory
- Built-in behavior, of a living organism
- Built-in furniture
- Built-in inflation, a type of inflation that results from past events and persists in the present
- Built-in obsolescence, in industrial design and economics
- Built-in self-test, a mechanism that permits a machine to test itself
- Built-in stabiliser, in macroeconomics
- All pages beginning with "built-in", "builtin" and "built in"
- All pages with titles containing "built-in", "builtin" and "built in"
- Built (disambiguation)
- Bulletin (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Built-in.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.