Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bulb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bulbous plant is one that possesses a bulb. Bulb may refer to
- Bulb (in strict botanical use), a storage organ of a plant made up of fleshy leaf bases
- Ornamental bulbous plant (in gardening or horticulture), any one of a number of different kinds of underground or near ground storage organs which can be dried and from which an ornamental plant can be grown
Other meanings of bulb are:
- Light bulb, a source of electric lighting
- Flashbulb, a bright, rapid light bulb
- Bulb (photography), a shutter setting
- Bulbous bow, a protruding bulb at the bow below the waterline
- Bulb keel, a term in naval architecture
- Bulb Records, a record label
- "Bulb" (song), a 1974 song by Van Morrison
- Bulbs, a slang term for testicles
- Bulb, of brain, a historical term referring to the medulla oblongata
- BULB Act, a U.S. House bill sponsored by Rep. Joe Barton and others in 2011
- Bulb, the solo project of guitarist Misha Mansoor
- As an abbreviation, "Bulb" is short for the orchid genus Bulbophyllum.
- Bulbus (disambiguation), generally referring to bulb-shaped objects.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bulb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.