From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bullet train may refer to:
- The Shinkansen high-speed trains of Japan, so nicknamed for their appearance and speed
- Other high-speed trains of a similar appearance to Japanese trains
- The Bullet Train (Shinkansen Daibakuha), a 1975 Japanese movie starring Sonny Chiba
- Bullet Train (band), a Japanese boyband
- "Bullet Train" (song), a song by Judas Priest
- Caribou (train), a passenger train formerly used in Newfoundland and colloquially referred to as The Newfie Bullet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bullet train.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.