|Look up bulwark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bulwark is an extension of the hull above the deck line, used for protection from heavy waves and from gunfire. It is also long used metaphorically for defensive walls on land.
Bulwark may also refer to:
- Bulwark (comics), a character in the Marvel Comics universe
- The Bulwark, a 1946 posthumous novel by Theodore Dreiser
- Bulwark class battleship (1859), a class of Royal Navy wooden battleships
- HMS Bulwark, any of several Royal Navy ships
- USS Bulwark, any of several US Navy ships
- Bulwark, Chepstow, a part of the town of Chepstow, Monmouthshire, Wales
- Bulwark Stream, a meltwater stream in Antarctica
- Bulwark, Alberta, Canada, a locality in the County of Paintearth No. 18, Alberta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bulwark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.