From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bumi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bumi may refer to:
- Bumi River of Papua New Guinea
- Bumi Hills, a group of hills and a resort in Zimbabwe
- Bumi Thomas, a British-Nigerian musician
- Bumi Resources, a mining company of Indonesia
- Asia Resource Minerals, formerly known as Bumi plc, an international mining group
- Bhumi (disambiguation)
- Buumi, a royal title in several pre-colonial kingdoms of Senegal
- Boomi, New South Wales, a town in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.