She became known as 'Bunny' as a young child after she was given a coat that had a hood with rabbit ears on it and she later collected soft toy rabbits. She studied at university in France and worked at the Bear Lane Gallery in Oxford for a year. She then worked at Sotheby's for 23 years gaining a wide knowledge of antiques firstly in the furniture department and then the collectors' department.
She was a senior consultant to Christie's, London until 2001. She lives on the Essex/Suffolk border with her husband Iain Grahame (born Iain Claverhouse) whom she married on 7 July 2002. She runs her own company, Campione Fine Art, buying and selling antiques on behalf of clients. She has a particular interest in, and knowledge of, automata, bird-cages, corkscrews, dolls, dolls' houses, miniature and early furniture, and soft toys.
- Fair in aid of hospice (From Watford Observer)
- David Battie and Fiona Malcolm (2005). The Antiques Roadshow. Mitchell Beazley. ISBN 1-84533-060-9.
- Antiques Roadshow: Bunny Campione
- Iain Grahame Rare Books - Fine Sporting, Shooting, Stalking, Hunting, Natural History and Africana | About Major Books, the antiquarian booksellers of fine sporting, natural h... Archived 4 February 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- Cerita Stanley-Little, The Great Lablache, Xlibris Corporation, 2009, ISBN 1450003044, 9781450003049, page 582.
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|