From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bunya may refer to:
- Bunya, Queensland, a locality in Australia
- Bunya pine, a native Australian tree also known as Araucaria bidwillii
- Bunya Mountains, a mountain range in Queensland
- Bunya, the Hungarian name for the Romanian village of Bunea Mare, Făget
- Bunya kavango, a village in Namibia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.