From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Buran or buran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buran may refer to:
- Buran programme, the Soviet space shuttle project
- Buran (spacecraft), first Soviet space shuttle launched into orbit
- Buran eavesdropping device, invented by Léon Theremin, used by Soviet intelligence
- Buran (snowmobile), a line of snowmobiles manufactured by Russkaya Mekhanika
- Buran (wind), a wind which blows across eastern Asia
- Buran Bandy club, a U.S. bandy club
- Buran of Persia, sovereign of Persia from 629 to 631
- Buran, Ardabil, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Buran, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Buraan, town in the northern Sanaag region of Somalia
- RSS-40 Buran, a Soviet cruise missile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.