Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Buran or buran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buran may refer to:
- Buran programme, the Soviet space shuttle project
- Buran (spacecraft), first Soviet space shuttle launched into orbit
- Buran eavesdropping device, invented by Léon Theremin, used by Soviet intelligence
- Buran (snowmobile), a line of snowmobiles manufactured by Russkaya Mekhanika
- Buran (wind), a wind which blows across eastern Asia
- Buran Bandy club, a U.S. bandy club
- Buran of Persia, sovereign of Persia from 629 to 631
- Buran, Ardabil, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Buran, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Buraan, town in the northern Sanaag region of Somalia
- RSS-40 Buran, a Soviet cruise missile
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.