From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up burdock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burdock refers to Arctium, a genus of plants, particularly the species:
- Arctium lappa, or "Greater burdock", a vegetable often referred to by the Japanese name gobō
Burdock may also refer to:
- Burdock (Dragon Ball) or Bardock, a character in Dragon Ball media
- Fred Burdock, a character in the E/R universe
- Burdock piling, a Japanese construction technique
- Dandelion and burdock, a traditional British soft drink
- Burdocks (music), a contemporary musical work by Christian Wolff (composer)
People with the surname
- Jack Burdock (1852–1931), American baseball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burdock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.