From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bureaucracy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bureaucracy is an organizational structure with the task of implementing the decisions and policies of its governing body.
Bureaucracy may also refer to:
- Bureaucracy, one of the five seasons of the Discordian calendar
- Bureaucracy (book), a 1945 political treatise by Ludwig von Mises
- Bureaucracy (video game), a 1987 Infocom game by Douglas Adams
- Bureaucracy: What Government Agencies Do and Why They Do It, a 1989 book by James Q. Wilson
- Celestial bureaucracy, the pantheon of Chinese mythology
- Red tape, excessive regulation or adherence to standardized procedure
- Street-level bureaucracy, individuals who implement laws and public policies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bureaucracy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.