From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Burgoyne (disambiguation).
- Burgoyne Diller (1906–1965), American abstract painter
- Hugh Talbot Burgoyne (1833–1870), Irish captain of the Royal Navy, son of John Fox Burgoyne
- James Patrick Montagu Burgoyne Winthrop Stopford, 9th Earl of Courtown (b. 1954), British peer and politician
- John Burgoyne (1722–1792), British general during the American Revolutionary War, father of John Fox Burgoyne
- John Fenwick Burgoyne Blackett (1821–1856), British politician
- John Fox Burgoyne (1782–1871), British field marshal of the British Army, son of John Burgoyne, father of Hugh Talbot Burgoyne
- Mike Burgoyne (rugby union) (born 1951), New Zealand rugby union player
- Mike Burgoyne (born 1978), Canadian ice hockey player
- Montagu Burgoyne (1750–1836), British politician.
- Peter Burgoyne (b. 1978), Australian rules footballer, brother of Shaun Burgoyne
- Shaun Burgoyne (b. 1982), Australian rules footballer, brother of Peter Burgoyne
- Thomas Burgoyne (1775–1847), British cricketer
- Thomas Burgoyne (Australian politician) (1827–1920) South Australian politician
- Victoria Burgoyne (b. 1965), British actress
- William Burgoyne Taverner (1879–1958), New Zealand politician
- Thomas Henry Burgoyne, secretary and member of the Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor and author of The Light in Egypt, published in 1889.
- Burgoyne baronets, from two British baronetcies
|This page lists people with the surname Burgoyne. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|