Burning bush (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Burning bush is described in the Book of Exodus and used as a symbol of various Presbyterian denominations.
Burning bush (also burning-bush and burningbush) may also refer to:
Plant common names
- Combretum paniculatum, a plant native to Africa
- Dictamnus, a plant which occasionally combusts due to volatile oils
- Kochia scoparia
- Burning Bush, Georgia, an unincorporated community
- The Burning Bush, a theological journal published in Singapore
- The Burning Bush (klezmer band), musical group founded by Lucie Skeaping
- Burning Bush Colony, a former Methodist community in Texas, United States
- Burning Bush (mini-series), a mini-series directed by Agnieszka Holland for HBO Europe
- Burning Bush (song), a song by So
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burning bush.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.