Burns High School (Oregon)
|Burns High School|
|1100 Oregon Avenue
Burns, Oregon, Harney County 97720
|School district||Harney County School District|
|Number of students||329|
|Color(s)||Purple and gold |
|Athletics conference||OSAA Wapiti League 2A-6|
|Website||Burns HS website|
The Burns Alternative School is part of Burns High School. In 2008, 81% of the school's seniors received their high school diploma. Of 21 students, 17 graduated, 3 dropped out, and 1 is still in high school.
Kellen Clemens, NFL Football player Jeff Lofgren: 2 Star General USAF
- OSAA.org :: Schools
- "Oregon School Directory 2008-09" (PDF). Oregon Department of Education. p. 139. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-05-26. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Archived: Blue Ribbon Schools Program, Schools Recognized 1982-1983 Through 1999-2002 (PDF) Archived March 26, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- Burns High School Archived August 22, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Burns H. S. Handbook Archived February 22, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|