University of Southern Queensland
|Fleet||80 (October 2021)|
Kynoch Coaches was a family-owned business, previously owned by Jason Ward, operated urban, school and long-distance services from its base, in Stephen Street, Toowoomba.
Bus Queensland operated a network of long-distance coach services from Toowoomba to Cunnamulla, Lightning Ridge and Rockhampton. In January 2015, further contracts commenced for services from Brisbane to Charleville and Mount Isa and from Townsville to Mount Isa.
On 10 December 2021, Bus Queensland's contracts passed to the operators listed below:
|Bus Route||New Operator|
|Brisbane to Charleville via Toowoomba, Miles and Roma||Greyhound Australia|
|Brisbane to Mount Isa via Toowoomba, Roma and Charleville||Greyhound Australia|
|Toowoomba to Rockhampton via Miles||Greyhound Australia|
|Mount Isa to Townsville||Greyhound Australia|
|Toowoomba to Cunnamulla via St George (via Moonie Hwy)||Murrays|
|Toowoomba to Lightning Ridge via St George (via Gore Hwy)||Murrays|
|Townsville to Charters Towers||Trans North Bus & Coach|
As at October 2021, the fleet consisted of 80 buses and coaches.
- Kynoch Coaches and Sunbus Toowoomba sold to Pulitano Group Australasian Bus & Coach 16 March 2009
- New bus company for city Toowoomba Chronicle 2 April 2009
- Bus Qld Takes Toowoomba Operators Australian Bus Panorama issue 24/6 May 2009 page 24
- Transit wins Toowoomba tender[permanent dead link] Australasian Bus & Coach
- New qconnect contract boost Qld long distance bus services Queensland Government 5 February 2008
- Long distance coaches Department of Transport & Main Roads 19 December 2014
- Bus services start with short notice North West Star 15 January 2015
- Service Updates Bus Queensland
- Bus Queensland Australian Bus Fleet Lists