Bus Queensland Toowoomba
University of Southern Queensland
|Fleet||57 (March 2015)|
Kynoch Coaches was a family-owned business, previously owned by Jason Ward, operated urban, school and long-distance services from its base, in Stephen Street, Toowoomba.
Bus Queensland Toowoomba operates a network of long distance coach services from Toowoomba to Cunnamulla, Lightning Ridge and Rockhampton. In January 2015, further contracts commenced for services from Brisbane to Charleville and Mount Isa and from Townsville to Mount Isa.
As at March 2015, the fleet consisted of 57 buses and coaches.
- Kynoch Coaches and Sunbus Toowoomba sold to Pulitano Group Australasian Bus & Coach 16 March 2009
- New bus company for city Toowoomba Chronicle 2 April 2009
- Transit wins Toowoomba tender[permanent dead link] Australasian Bus & Coach
- New qconnect contract boost Qld long distance bus services Queensland Government 5 February 2008
- Long distance coaches Department of Transport & Main Roads 19 December 2014
- Bus services start with short notice North West Star 15 January 2015
- Bus Queensland Australian Bus Fleet Lists