Business Analysis and Valuation
4th edition cover
Paul M. Healy
2012 (5th edition)|
2007 (4th edition)
2003 (3rd edition)
2000 (2nd edition)
1996 (1st edition)
|Pages||984 (4th edition)|
|Followed by||Winning in Emerging Markets (Palepu)|
Business Analysis and Valuation Using Financial Statements: Text and Cases is a textbook by Krishna Palepu and Paul Healy, which is widely used in worldwide MBA programs and finance courses. It is in its 5th edition, and also has an IFRS edition. The fifth edition was released August 2012. The book won the Notable Contribution to the Accounting Literature Award for impact on academic research. It also won the American Accounting Association’s Wildman Award for its impact on management practice. It has been translated into Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish. The book is sold with a business analysis and valuation software model published by the Harvard Business School Publishing Company.
Paul Healy is the James R. Williston Professor of Business Administration and Senior Associate Dean for Research at Harvard Business School.
- "Business Analysis and Valuation: Using Financial Statements, Text and Cases, 5th Edition". Cengage. August 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "Business Analysis and Valuation: Using Financial Statements, Text and Cases, 4th Edition". Cengage. 2008. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- "Business Analysis and Valuation". Cengage. Archived from the original on 2011-10-18. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- "The Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Award". American Accounting Association. 1999. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- "Wildman Medal Award". American Accounting Association. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- "Business Analysis and Valuation Model". Harvard Business Review. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- "Krishna G. Palepu". Harvard Business Review. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- "Krishna Palepu Biography". KrishnaPalepu.org. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- ENG "An advisor for global strategy: Faust appoints Palepu of HBS to new administrative post" Check
|url=value (help). Harvard Business Review. January 11, 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-11.
- "Faculty: Paul M. Healy". Harvard Business School. Retrieved 2011-11-02.