From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bussa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bussa may refer to:
- Bussa, a Barbadian rebel slave
- Bussa Emancipation Statue, a monument to slave Bussa in Barbados
- Bussa (butterfly), a genus of butterfly
- Bussa, Nigeria, a former town in Nigeria
- New Bussa, the Nigerian town that replaced Bussa after its destruction
- Bussa language, a language spoken in Ethiopia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bussa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.