Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bussi may refer to:
- Antonio Domingo Bussi (1926-2011), Argentine Army general and politician
- Carlo Antonio Bussi (1658–1690), Swiss painter
- Giovanni Andrea Bussi (1417-1475), Italian Renaissance humanist and bishop
- Giovanni Battista Bussi (disambiguation), multiple people
- Michel Bussi (born 1965), French writer, political analyst and professor of Geography
- Hortensia Bussi (1914-2009), widow of assassinated Chilean President Salvador Allende and political exile
- Vittoria Bussi (born 1987), Italian professional racing cyclist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bussi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.