Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up butin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Butin may refer to:
- Mount Butin is the mountain located in Pendro
- Origny-le-Butin, a commune in the Orne department in northwestern France
- Butin, a village in Gătaia town, Timiş County, Romania
- Butin (Russian surname) (Russian: Бутин)
- Butin (molecule), a flavanone
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.