From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up buzi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buzi may refer to:
- Buzi, the parent of Ezekiel the priest (Hebrew Bible)
- Buzi, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Búzi town (Mozambique)
- Buzi River (Mozambique)
- Buzi District (Mozambique)
- Buzi (fortification), a type of fortification in China
- an island in the Comoros (See list)
- a character in the Final Fantasy Legend III video game
- Bŭzi, a mandarin square or rank badge worn by scholar-bureaucrats in the Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese imperial/royal courts.
- Jason Buzi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buzi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.