From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Byrhthelm)
Beorhthelm (also Brihthelm, Brithelm, Brithelmus, Birthelm, Birhelm, Byrhthelm, Bertelin, Bettelin, or Bertram) is an Anglo-Saxon given name.
- Byrhthelm (Bishop of Wells) (died 973) and briefly Archbishop of Canterbury
- Brihthelm (bishop of London) (died between 957 and 959)
- Beorhthelm of Winchester, Bishop of Winchester c. 960
- Brihthelm (Bishop of Selsey) (died between 956 and 963)
and two saints:
- Beorhthelm of Stafford, patron saint of Stafford
- Beorhthelm of Shaftesbury, a 10th-century Anglo-Saxon saint
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beorhthelm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.