Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bystander or bystanders in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Bystander|
A bystander is a person who, although present at some event, does not take part in it; an observer or spectator.
- Bystander effect, a social psychological phenomenon wherein individuals do not offer help in an emergency when other people are present
- Bystander (magazine), was a British weekly tabloid magazine
- Guilty Bystander, a 1950 independent film production
- Innocent Bystanders (film), a 1972 film directed by Peter Collinson
- Iowa Bystander, an Iowa newspaper targeted toward an African-American audience
- The Bystanders, a Welsh close harmony pop group, formed in 1962
- Bystander (album), a 2011 six track extended play by Canadian alternative rock band Jets Overhead
- Bystander, a nineties alternative rock band from Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Innocent Bystanders, were a Perth-based band formed in 1983
- Bystander effect (radiobiology), the phenomenon in which unirradiated cells exhibit irradiated effects as a result of signals received from nearby irradiated cells
- Bystander Nunatak, a geographical feature in Antarctica
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bystander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.