From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bystander or bystanders in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Bystander|
A bystander is a person who, although present at some event, does not take part in it; an observer or spectator.
- Bystander effect, a social psychological phenomenon wherein individuals do not offer help in an emergency when other people are present
- Bystanders of scientific misconduct
- Bystander (magazine), was a British weekly tabloid magazine
- Guilty Bystander, a 1950 independent film production
- Innocent Bystanders (film), a 1972 film directed by Peter Collinson
- Iowa Bystander, an Iowa newspaper targeted toward an African-American audience
- Bystander (album), a 2011 six track extended play by Canadian alternative rock band Jets Overhead
- Innocent Bystanders, were a Perth-based band formed in 1983
- Bystander effect (radiobiology), the phenomenon in which unirradiated cells exhibit irradiated effects as a result of signals received from nearby irradiated cells
- Bystander Nunatak, a geographical feature in Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bystander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.