Cássio Vasconcellos (born in São Paulo, Brazil on September 29, 1965) is a Brazilian photographer.
He began his career in 1981 with photographic journalism and artistic projects, specializing in aerial photography, and was a co-founder of Fotospot Gallery in 2011.
- 2012 - Panorâmicas (Panoramics) - Editora DBA, São Paulo, Brazil
- 2010 - Aéreas (Aerials) - Editora Terra Virgem, São Paulo, Brazil
- 2002 - Noturnos São Paulo (Nocturnes São Paulo) - Bookmark, São Paulo, Brazil
- 2013 - Cássio Vasconcellos, Today Art Museum, Peking, China
- 2011 - “Correspondências Visuais” (Visual Correspondences), with Marcelo Brodsky, Galeria Zipper, São Paulo, Brazil
- 2011 - “Correspondências Visuais” (Visual Correspondences), with Marcelo Brodsky and Tiago Santana, Centro Cultural Banco do Nordeste, Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2010 - “Noturnos” (Nocturnes), Prédio Central dos Correios, São Paulo, Brazil.
- 2002 - Best Photography Exhibition of the Year - Associação Paulista de Críticos de Arte (São Paulo Art Critics Association), São Paulo, Brazil
- 2001 - Porto Seguro Photography Award, São Paulo, Brazil
- 1999 - J.P. Morgan Photography Award - São Paulo, Brazil
- 1995 - National Photography Award - FUNARTE, Brazil