C. J. Stretch
|C. J. Stretch|
August 3, 1989 |
Irvine, CA, USA
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||176 lb (80 kg; 12 st 8 lb)|
Bridgeport Sound Tigers
Oklahoma City Barons
Undrafted, Stretch played major junior hockey with the Kamloops Blazers in the Western Hockey League. He made his professional debut at the tail end of the 2009–10 season, with the Ontario Reign in the ECHL.
On September 19, 2014, it was announced Stretch would attend the Bridgeport Sound Tigers training camp after signing a one-year AHL contract. In the 2014–15 season, Stretch continued his scoring pace with 26 points in 47 games before he was traded in a return to the Oklahoma City Barons on February 25, 2015.
On August 7, 2015, Stretch opted to pursue a career abroad, agreeing to a one-year contract in the German second tier DEL2 with Starbulls Rosenheim.
- "Local Boy, All-Star Captain, CJ Stretch". the Adventures of Duck and Hound. 2013-01-24. Retrieved 2013-01-24.
- "Notes from Vacation". ctnews.com. 2014-09-19. Retrieved 2014-09-19.
- "Barons acquire C.J. Stretch". Oklahoma City Barons. 2015-02-25. Retrieved 2015-02-25.
- "Stretch occupies last import spot". Starbulls Rosenheim. 2015-08-07. Retrieved 2015-08-07.
- Biographical information and career statistics from Eliteprospects.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
|This United States biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|