Jump to navigation Jump to search
C. intermedia may refer to:
- Camissonia intermedia, the intermediate suncup, a plant species native to California and Baja California
- Cattleya intermedia, the intermediate cattleya, an orchid species
- Cavia intermedia, the Santa Catarina's Guinea pig or Moleques do Sul Guinea pig, a mammal species found in Brazil on the small island of Moleques do Sul in the state of Santa Catarina
- Clathrina intermedia, a sponge species
- Clidemia intermedia, a flowering plant species in the genus Clidemia
- Corymbia intermedia, the pink bloodwood, a plant species native to Queensland and New South Wales
- Crepis intermedia, the limestone hawksbeard, a flowering plant species native to western North America
- Cryptantha intermedia, the common cryptantha, clearwater cryptantha and nievitas, a wildflower species native from British Columbia to Baja California
- Cucullia intermedia, the dusky hooded owlet, intermediate cucullia, goldenrod cutworm or intermediate hooded owlet, a moth species found in North America
- Cunninghamella intermedia, a fungus species
- Cyclopia intermedia, the honeybush, a plant species used to make an infusion in the same manner as tea in the southwest and southeast of South Africa
- Caecilia intermedia, a synonym for Caecilia nigricans, an amphibian species found in Colombia, Ecuador and Panama
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.