Jump to navigation Jump to search
C3I may refer to:
- Command, Control, Communications and intelligence, a military abbreviation
- Command, Control, Communications and Information, a British military abbreviation
- The C3I Programme, an initiative of London's Metropolitan Police Service
- Cambridge Centre for Ceramic Immobilisation, a UK-based nuclear waste disposal research body
- Christian City Churches International, an Australia-based evangelical movement
- C3i, a GMT Games magazine published by Rodger B. MacGowan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.