Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up caid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caid may refer to:
- Qaid (also caid or kaid), various forms of responsible official found in places ranging from the Kingdom of Sicily to rural North Africa
- Caid (sport), a form of football popular in Ireland until the mid-19th century
- The Kingdom of Caid, a regional area of the Society for Creative Anachronism
CAID as an abbreviation may refer to:
- Computer-aided industrial design
- Contemporary Art Institute of Detroit
- Conditional Access Identification
- Common Application Identification
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CAID.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.