CAIR or Cair may refer to:
- Čair Municipality, municipality of Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
- Cair Andros, a fictional island in Tolkien's fiction
- Cair Paravel, a castle from C. S. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia
- Council on American–Islamic Relations, American Muslim advocacy organization
- Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Indian national defence laboratory
- Clean Air Interstate Rule, US environmental regulation
- Cyprus Airways, the flag carrier airline of Cyprus
- 5-phosphoribosyl-4-carboxy-5-aminoimidazole, chemical
- Content Aware Image Resizing, see seam carving
- California Immunization Registry, a program of the California Department of Public Health
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CAIR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.