|Look up cata, catá, cață, or câtă in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CATA, Cata or catá may refer to:
- Alfonso Catá (1937 – 1990), Cuban ballet dancer
- Larry Catá Backer (born 1955), Cuban-American legal scholar
- Cata Díaz (born 1979), Argentine footballer
- El Cata, Dominican singer
- Cape Ann Transportation Authority, Gloucester, Massachusetts
- Capital Area Transportation Authority, Lansing, Michigan
- Centre Area Transportation Authority, State College, Pennsylvania
- CATA Línea Aérea, Argentine airline
- Canadian Athletic Therapists Association, Canadian professional body
- Central Academy of Technology and Arts
- Central Asian Treaty Alliance, a fictional alliance in the Project Reality modification for Battlefield 2
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CATA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.