CC1, CC-1 or cc1 may refer to the following:
- CC1, one of the data channels used in Line 21 closed captioning
- CC1, the C compiler in the GNU Compiler Collection
- CIÉ No. CC1, an experimental Irish steam locomotive burning turf (peat)
- Southern Railway (UK) CC1, an electric locomotive of the type later known as British Rail Class 70
- CC1, a hovercraft built by Britten-Norman subsidiary Cushioncraft
- HMCS CC-1, one of the Royal Canadian Navy's first submarines
- CC-1, an initial designation for the hull that became USS Lexington (CV-2)
- Championship 1 or Co-operative championship 1, a semi-professional rugby league competition in England
- Camila, the upcoming self-titled debut album by Cuban-American singer Camila Cabello, which her fans commonly refer to as CC1, meaning the singer's first album (first letters of her first and last name along with the number 1)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.