CCHR may refer to:
- Calendar of the Charter Rolls (CChR), book series translating and summarising these medieval documents
- Cambodian Center for Human Rights, a non-governmental organization based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Citizens Commission on Human Rights, a non-governmental nonprofit organization affiliated with Scientology, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, which campaigns against psychiatrists and psychiatry
- Civic Committee for Human Rights, a nongovernmental nonprofit organization in Croatia
- Carl Christensen (botanist) (1872–1942) (standard author abbreviation C.Chr.), Danish systematic botanist
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights (NCCHR), a proposed archives, museum, and cultural and research center in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCHR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.