Jump to navigation Jump to search
The abbreviation CCRC may refer to:
- Capital College and Research Centre
- CCRC, a Canadian Christian music record chart
- City of Cambridge Rowing Club, a rowing club in Cambridge, England
- ClearCase Remote Client, a feature of IBM Rational ClearCase
- Climate Change Research Centre, an Australian research initiative focussing on climate change
- Community College Research Center
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Criminal Cases Review Commission, an investigative body that reviews possible miscarriages of justice in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission, a similar investigative body that reviews possible miscarriages of justice in Scotland
- Canadian Children's Rights Council, a Canadian advocacy organization created in 1991
- Canadian Coalition for the Rights of Children, a children's rights organization created in 1989
- Crimes against Children Research Center, a research group directed by David Finkelhor, created in 1998
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCRC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.