CDK may refer to:
- The IATA airport code for George T. Lewis Airport, Cedar Key, Florida, United States.
- Chemistry Development Kit, an open source chemical expert system for Chemoinformatics and Bioinformatics, written in Java
- Chung Do Kwan, founded in 1944, the first of nine schools teaching what came to be known as Taekwondo
- Complete knock down, a production technique, often used in automotive industry
- Curses Development Kit, one of two open source distributions of the Curses widgets library
- Cyclin-dependent kinase, a major class of enzymes involved in the regulation of the cell cycle
- Chronic kidney disease, a progressive loss of renal function of the kidney.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CDK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.