|Look up cedr or cedr- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CEDR may refer to:
- The Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution, a London-based mediation and alternative dispute resolution body
- The Conference of European Directors of Roads, or Conférence Européenne des Directeurs des Routes, a Brussel-based organisation for the directors of national road authorities
- The Center for Economic Development Research, at the Enterprise Innovation Institute of the Georgia Institute of Technology
- The Center for Environmental Design Research, a research department in environmental planning and design at University of California, Berkeley
- The Comité Européen de Droit Rural (European Council for Rural Law), a Paris-based, pan-European organization which represents lawyers and professionals interested in rural law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CEDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.