From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CEMS may refer to:
- Capillary electrophoresis–mass spectrometry
- Conversion electron mössbauer spectroscopy
- Continuous emissions monitoring system
- CEMS – The Global Alliance in Management Education – since 1988
- Rochester Area Colleges Center for Excellence in Math and Science
- Church of England Men's Society
- Centre for Engineering & Management Studies, Trivandrum
- Central Energy Management System
- Coordinated Electronic Music Studio
- Climate and Environmental Monitoring from Space
- Chemical Environmental Management System
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CEMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.