Jump to navigation Jump to search
CFO may refer to:
- Carrier frequency offset, a type of degradation observed in transmission of radio signals
- Chief financial officer
- CFO (magazine), a monthly publication
- Chief Fire Officer, the head of a fire brigade
- Chief Firearms Officer, in Canada
- Collateralized fund obligation, a financial instrument similar to a collateralized debt obligation (CDO)
- Cash flow from operating activities, a finance term
- Commission on Filipinos Overseas, a government agency in the Philippines
- Chemin de fer de l'Outaouais, a railroad in Quebec
- Charles Foster Offdensen, a character from Metalocalypse
- College Football Officiating West (CFO West), a consortium of the Big 12, Mountain West and Southland conferences
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CFO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.