From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CGMP is an initialism. It can refer to:
- cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)
- current good manufacturing practice (cGMP)
- CGMP, the Cisco version of Internet Group Management Protocol snooping
- caseinoglycomacropeptide (CGMP) or caseinomacropeptide; see K-Casein
- Competitive Guaranteed Maximum Price
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CGMP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.