From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CGT can refer to:
- General Confederation of Labour, various labour unions, initials in Latin-based languages
- California Guitar Trio
- Capital gains tax
- Combinatorial game theory
- Compagnie générale transaérienne, a French airline (1909–21)
- Compagnie Générale Transatlantique, also known as the French Line
- Compagnie générale transsaharienne, a transport company operating in the Sahara
- Compensated gross tonnage
- Arginine (genetic code according to the DNA codon table)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CGT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.