Jump to navigation Jump to search
CHO or C.H.O. may refer to:
- The chemical symbol for an aldehyde
- Carbohydrate, referencing the three constituent elements, carbon (C), Hydrogen (H) and Oxygen (O)
- The ISO 639 code for the Choctaw language
- Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport
- Chinese hamster ovary cell
- CHO, a mnemonic used to teach trigonometry, showing that the cosecant of an angle in a triangle is the ratio of the length of the hypotenuse over the length opposite side
- cubohemioctahedron, in geometry, is a nonconvex uniform polyhedron
- Center-hand opponent, a term used in the card game bridge: see Glossary of contract bridge terms
- Chief Happiness Officer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CHO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.