From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CIGS may refer to:
- Chief of the Imperial General Staff, a pre-1964 military position in the British Army
- CIGS solar cell, a PV technology using CIGS absorber material (see next item)
- Copper indium gallium selenide (CuInxGa(1-x)Se2), a semiconductor absorber material for solar cells of same name
- Centro de Instrução de Guerra na Selva, a Brazilian Army Jungle Training Center and Combat School
- United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, a treaty that is a uniform international sales law.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CIGS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.